3/18/2014

Vintage Hollywood

There are so many vintage wearing celebs out there. Here are a few of my favorites. These ladies nail vintage with style and grace. I would love to peak into any of their closets. I bet they are treasure troves of beautiful one of a kind vintage pieces, the likes of which I can only imagine. Some of these photos below are vintage inspired looks, but that's still OK by me.

Michelle Williams
Via, Via, Via



 Zooey Deschanel
Via, Via, Via



Scarlett Johansson
Via, Via, Via







Maggie Gyllenhaal
Via, Via, Via



Chloe Sevigny
Via, Via, Via




Taylor Swift
Via, Via, Via

Vintage Fashion, Vintage Inspired Art

1 comment:

  1. I so totally agree with you on all counts. Some of these girls like Maggie G. and Michelle Williams don't even use stylists.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...