8/01/2013

The Beautiful Oregon Coast

This past weekend my brother and his wife as well as my sister flew in to join my parents who had already been in town for a week and a half. We all headed out to the beautiful Oregon Coast. It is so lovely out there and it was really fun to show it off to my family, many of whom have never been before. We grew up going on annual beach trips, on the East Coast though. The North Carolina/South Carolina area to be exact. Oregon's coast is so drastically different from that. For me it is magical, something out of a fairy tale with the dramatic cliffs dropping off into the ocean. It is not nearly as warm as the East Coast though, which meant that some of our favorite beach activities looked a bit different this time around, LOL!  I think everyone enjoyed it, even if they were a bit cold!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...