8/30/2013

Fall 2013 Women's Colors


Image via
image via

I don't know about you but I am loving the Fall 2013 colors! Check out this video I found here. All of these beautiful colors translate so nicely to the vintage world. Could you not just see Joanie showing up to work in any one of these beautiful colors?


Also Check out the shop I have a couple of pieces that are really on trend for fall colors.
Mykonos Blue Wiggle Dress, Very Joanie

Carafe Brown and Cream Stripe 1960s Drop waist Dress
 
Linden Green print 1960s  Cotton Voile Dress with pleated skirt


Vintage Fashion, Vintage Inspired Art

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first time I've actually liked ALL of the colors for a season. Beautiful. I would just love the Pantone lady's job. Great dresses. I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...